RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol says a 59-year-old man died after running in front of a tractor trailer on Interstate 95 near Riviera Beach.
The Palm Beach Post (http://bit.ly/TChSf2 ) reports Alan D. Snaddon was walking along Interstate 95 early Wednesday when he ran directly in front of the truck.
Officials say the truck driven by 45-year-old Michael Anthony Looper of Easley, S.C., was southbound in the right-center lane about 12:25 a.m. Wednesday. Snaddon was dead at the scene.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th