|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 12:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 1:15 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a stabbing that happened Monday evening at the intersection of Palm Avenue and S. Cleveland Avenue. The 20-year-old victim was stabbed in the chest while driving his green Pontiac Sunfire, according to the incident report.
The victim's 19-year-old friend was the passenger in the vehicle at the time, and told officers an unknown male, wearing a dark-colored hoodie, approached the driver's side window, reached in and stabbed him. The friend drove him to the hospital.
The investigation continues.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs