|Published:||Dec 05, 2012 9:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 05, 2012 9:20 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - A home owner decides to install home surveillance cameras, and records thieves stealing hundreds of dollars worth of beer from his refrigerator.
The victim says crooks have been breaking into his garage numerous times since late May.
He claims the bad guys would steal beer, as well as syphon the fuel from his truck.
"It makes me want to buy a gun, but then again I don't want to kill anybody over a beer," said the home owner.
Surveillance video caught the crooks in the act during a November 3rd break-in.
The victim says each time, the burglary happened while he was sleeping.
The bandits face occupied burglary and felony charges.
Investigators ask you to call SWFL Crimestoppers if you have any information. You can remain annomyous and could be eligible for a $1,000 reward.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash