|Published:||Dec 04, 2012 3:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 04, 2012 3:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County commissioners gave tentative approval to a separation agreement with county attorney Michael Hunt. He will work until January 31st, and then leave with about $95,000 in severance.
Hunt has been here only two years, but commissioners want him out.
The deal gets final approval next week.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Rollover shuts down part of SB I-75 at Colonial
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court