|Published:||Dec 04, 2012 3:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 04, 2012 3:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County commissioners gave tentative approval to a separation agreement with county attorney Michael Hunt. He will work until January 31st, and then leave with about $95,000 in severance.
Hunt has been here only two years, but commissioners want him out.
The deal gets final approval next week.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle