|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-VR Labs, the local company that received $5 million in taxpayer funds, wants more time to hire people.
The company requested an extra year from Lee County to meet its hiring goals.
The San Carlos company is supposed to bottle health drinks, but it's held up by a dispute with its contractor.
VR Labs is exercising a clause in its contract to extend its hiring by one year, starting at the end of this year.
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Firefighters battling mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys