|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-VR Labs, the local company that received $5 million in taxpayer funds, wants more time to hire people.
The company requested an extra year from Lee County to meet its hiring goals.
The San Carlos company is supposed to bottle health drinks, but it's held up by a dispute with its contractor.
VR Labs is exercising a clause in its contract to extend its hiring by one year, starting at the end of this year.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba