|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 10:41 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012 10:41 AM EST|
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Pompano Beach is gearing up for the 50th annual boat parade.
City officials say drivers should be aware of road and bridge closures on Dec. 9 that will affect their travels. Several bridges will be locked in the "up" position during the parade, which runs from 6-10 p.m.
Drivers will be given alternate routes.
Broward Sheriff's Office deputies will be on hand to direct drivers and pedestrians during the event.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore