|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 5:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 04, 2012 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On Sunday around 11:30 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to a robbery which had just occurred at Hess, located at 4960 Palm Beach Boulevard. Deputies arrived on scene and learned that a black male entered the store, struck an employee, and took an undisclosed amount of items from the store.
After exiting the store, the suspect fled in a metallic silver or gold, four-door sedan.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6'0, approximately 200-210lbs, with short black hair, a short beard, wearing jeans, and a checkered fleece jacket with an unknown colored shirt underneath it.
Assistance is needed in identifying the suspect and the suspect vehicle.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB