|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 5:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 04, 2012 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On Sunday around 11:30 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to a robbery which had just occurred at Hess, located at 4960 Palm Beach Boulevard. Deputies arrived on scene and learned that a black male entered the store, struck an employee, and took an undisclosed amount of items from the store.
After exiting the store, the suspect fled in a metallic silver or gold, four-door sedan.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6'0, approximately 200-210lbs, with short black hair, a short beard, wearing jeans, and a checkered fleece jacket with an unknown colored shirt underneath it.
Assistance is needed in identifying the suspect and the suspect vehicle.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Thousands of bees attack woman in the Cape
- Crash on Westgate Blvd. injures 3
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift