|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 5:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 04, 2012 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On Sunday around 11:30 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to a robbery which had just occurred at Hess, located at 4960 Palm Beach Boulevard. Deputies arrived on scene and learned that a black male entered the store, struck an employee, and took an undisclosed amount of items from the store.
After exiting the store, the suspect fled in a metallic silver or gold, four-door sedan.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6'0, approximately 200-210lbs, with short black hair, a short beard, wearing jeans, and a checkered fleece jacket with an unknown colored shirt underneath it.
Assistance is needed in identifying the suspect and the suspect vehicle.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years