|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 2:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012 2:59 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Golden Gate Community Park Boat Ramp will close for improvements starting Monday, December 10.
The ramp will be closed to boat traffic for approximately 105 days.
Improvements include the installation of two new concrete pilings, and a new floating boat dock facility with a direct ramp access.
During the time the Golden Gate Community Park Boat Ramp is closed for construction, the following marinas and boat launch facilities remain available:
-Bayview Park at 1500 Danford Street
-Cocohatchee River Park Marina at 13531 Vanderbilt Drive
-Collier Boulevard Boating Park at 3620 Collier Boulevard
For information and maps of available launch facilities, visit www.collierparks.com.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- New Florida voting law
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Senate committee approves immigration bill