|Published:||Dec 03, 2012 9:14 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012 9:14 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. - December 12th, 2012, better known as 12/12/12 to wedding planners is the last chance for couples this century to have a memorable wedding day. That could make it the wedding day of the century on Fort Myers Beach. Lisa Gonzales from Southwest Florida Beach Weddings stopped by to update us on final planning for the big day.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- SB I-75 reopens after dump truck hit overpass
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Naples man claims coworker set him on fire
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Florida Everblades deliver bears to children's hospital