|Published:||Dec 02, 2012 10:41 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 02, 2012 10:41 AM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol says a pig in the road caused a 3 car crash that sent 10 people to the hospital Saturday night.
Troopers say the accident happened on SR-29 north in Collier County, near the Hendry County line.
They say at 9 p.m., a car heading south on SR-29 hit a pig in the middle of the roadway. Two other cars then hit that one, sending a total of 10 people to area hospitals.
A baby was flown to the hospital in Tampa in serious condition. He was not in a safety seat.
Two other people were taken to Lee Memorial with serious injuries.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges