|Published:||Dec 01, 2012 9:05 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 01, 2012 9:05 AM EST|
The Empty Bowls event held at the Alliance for the Arts in Fort Myers, is back for a fifth year, all to benefit the Harry Chapin Food Bank.
The event will feature 800 bowls, made by 30 schools in Lee County.
10 restaurants will have soup available to fill your bowl.
For $10.00, you purchase a bowl, and help yourself to unlimited soup brought in by various restaurants.
WINK's very own, Lois Thome, is going to be serving up soup.
For every dollar, $60.00 will go to feed families in need.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration