|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 10:49 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 10:49 AM EST|
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An accountant at a South Florida internet marketing firm thought he was going to a holiday lunch with co-workers. Instead, he got a brand new SUV, courtesy of his boss.
BMI Elite CEO Brandon Rosen says Chris Ninos deserves the "special gift" because of his hard work and dedication. To complete surprise on Thursday, Ninos and some co-workers stopped by Maroone Ford in Delray Beach on their way to a holiday lunch to pick up Rosen, who was supposedly getting his car serviced.
But the South Florida SunSentinel (http://sunsent.nl/TwzXOP ) reports the surprise was on Ninos, who was also celebrating his 52nd birthday. When they walked in, Rosen handed him the keys to a brand new Ford Escape.
Rosen says rewarding employees is important and helps boost morale.
Information from: South Florida Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), http://www.sun sentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer