|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 10:49 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 10:49 AM EST|
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An accountant at a South Florida internet marketing firm thought he was going to a holiday lunch with co-workers. Instead, he got a brand new SUV, courtesy of his boss.
BMI Elite CEO Brandon Rosen says Chris Ninos deserves the "special gift" because of his hard work and dedication. To complete surprise on Thursday, Ninos and some co-workers stopped by Maroone Ford in Delray Beach on their way to a holiday lunch to pick up Rosen, who was supposedly getting his car serviced.
But the South Florida SunSentinel (http://sunsent.nl/TwzXOP ) reports the surprise was on Ninos, who was also celebrating his 52nd birthday. When they walked in, Rosen handed him the keys to a brand new Ford Escape.
Rosen says rewarding employees is important and helps boost morale.
Information from: South Florida Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), http://www.sun sentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption