|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 5:54 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Tomorrow marks six years since a Fort Myers baby was snatched from his mother.
Deputies are still looking for leads into what happened to Bryan Dossantos Gomez. He was one month old when someone took him from his mother in 2006.
Bryan's parents were smuggled into the country and never paid the smugglers. Investigators believe the baby may have been kidnapped as payment.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776