|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 5:54 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Tomorrow marks six years since a Fort Myers baby was snatched from his mother.
Deputies are still looking for leads into what happened to Bryan Dossantos Gomez. He was one month old when someone took him from his mother in 2006.
Bryan's parents were smuggled into the country and never paid the smugglers. Investigators believe the baby may have been kidnapped as payment.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- State Board of Education to get legislative update