|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 10:26 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 01, 2012 1:04 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla - A South Fort Myers neighborhood becomes the target of an internet sex sting.
Friday night two sisters are behind bars accused of selling massages and offering set to their customers and neighbors had no idea something so illegal was happening next door.
One neighbor who didn't want to go on camera says he sees heavy traffic coming in and out of the women's apartment on a daily basis. Others say the news is shocking.
Sisters Katie and Maggie Warnack were arrested at their home Friday on Sandpoint Court in South Fort Myers.
Lee County Deputies learned the sisters had posted an ad on a local website offering "Sensual Full Body Massage," "Private Shower," and in-call and out-call appointments.
An undercover deputy set up an appointment for a massage with the women at their apartment for $160 and while he was there, reports say they offered him a massage and sexual acts.
One neighbor says, "I was shocked, I was totally shocked. They're sweet girls I've never had a problem with them. My car is parked next to theirs and I never had any incling that was going on. I mean I talk to them everyday."
The women were arrested on one count of practicing massage without a license and engaging, committing and offering an act of lewdness.
Lee County deputies did not say how long the two sisters have been offering their illegal services. Both women are in the Lee County Jail tonight.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free