|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 8:27 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 11:06 AM EST|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Police have arrested an 80-year-old St. Petersburg man who is accused of molesting two girls.
Authorities say Robert Frederick Hall was arrested Thursday after testimony from a 24-year-old woman who says he molested her when she was 9. He's also accused of the sexual battery of a 7-year-old girl earlier this year.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/TvrfgA ) reports that the woman was molested over the course of several years. Police say the abuse ended after she turned 9 in 1997.
An arrest report states that Hall touched the second victim multiple times in March and April while he was alone with her watching television.
Records show Hall was convicted of sexual battery in 1980.
He was booked into jail on multiple charges. No attorney was listed on jail records.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI