|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 11:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 11:54 AM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Two people were seriously injured in an early morning crash on Friday on S.R.84 at Santa Barbara Blvd. in Collier County. It happened around 5:30 a.m.
Kevin Killilea was driving his Hyundai Sonata south on Santa Barbara Blvd. approaching the intersection of S.R.84. Lazaro Vidal was driving his Buick Roadmaster west on S.R.84 approaching the intersection of Santa Barbara Blvd.
Killilea lost control of his vehicle, crossed the median, and ended up directly in the path of Vidal, who had the right of way.
The two vehicles collided, leaving both drivers injured. Killilea was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment while Vidal was taken to NCH.
FHP is still investigatign whether alcohol was a factor.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776