|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 11:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 11:54 AM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Two people were seriously injured in an early morning crash on Friday on S.R.84 at Santa Barbara Blvd. in Collier County. It happened around 5:30 a.m.
Kevin Killilea was driving his Hyundai Sonata south on Santa Barbara Blvd. approaching the intersection of S.R.84. Lazaro Vidal was driving his Buick Roadmaster west on S.R.84 approaching the intersection of Santa Barbara Blvd.
Killilea lost control of his vehicle, crossed the median, and ended up directly in the path of Vidal, who had the right of way.
The two vehicles collided, leaving both drivers injured. Killilea was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment while Vidal was taken to NCH.
FHP is still investigatign whether alcohol was a factor.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Oil rig up for consideration at Immokalee Airport
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings