S. Cleveland Ave. shut down at Colonial Blvd. due to crash
|Published:||Nov 29, 2012 6:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2012 6:49 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A crash has shutdown S. Cleveland Ave. at Colonial Blvd.
Injuries are still unknown.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers