|Published:||Nov 29, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2012 11:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A new children's hospital is coming to Lee County.
Today-- the board of directors for the Lee Memorial Health System approved plans to build the Golisano Children's Hospital. It will be located adjacent to the Healthpark Medical Center in Lee County.
A Bonita Springs based construction company will break ground on the project next year.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing