|Published:||Nov 29, 2012 4:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2012 5:32 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee Memorial Health System approved a construction contract to proceed with construction of the Golisano Children's Hospital.
The new children's hospital will be located adjacent to HealthPark Medical Center in south Lee County. Groundbreaking is expected to occur in 2013.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI