|Published:||Nov 29, 2012 4:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2012 5:32 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee Memorial Health System approved a construction contract to proceed with construction of the Golisano Children's Hospital.
The new children's hospital will be located adjacent to HealthPark Medical Center in south Lee County. Groundbreaking is expected to occur in 2013.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash