|Published:||Nov 29, 2012 4:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2012 5:32 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee Memorial Health System approved a construction contract to proceed with construction of the Golisano Children's Hospital.
The new children's hospital will be located adjacent to HealthPark Medical Center in south Lee County. Groundbreaking is expected to occur in 2013.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break