|Published:||Nov 28, 2012 12:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 1:25 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- UPDATE: Detectives say the majority of the money stolen during the robbery has been recovered.
Detectives are still searching for other suspects who may have been involved in the Golden Gate bank robbery on Wednesday morning.
Doodley Nazaire, 29, of 5418 Laurel Ridge Lane #24 in Golden Gate, was charged with bank robbery Thursday afternoon.
The robbery was reported at 7:54 a.m. at Florida Community Bank, located at 5240 Golden Gate Parkway.
Detectives say the robbers entered the bank shortly before 8:00 a.m. One of the men displayed a handgun to bank employees. They were given an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot.
No injuries were reported.
An investigation continues.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at 239.252.9300, or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend