|Published:||Nov 28, 2012 1:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 28, 2012 1:51 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is requesting the public’s help in identifying a suspect wanted for an armed robbery that occurred on Tuesday at the Circle K located at 4600 Bayline Drive.
Deputies responded to the scene at approximately 4:28 a.m. and met with store clerks. They advised a masked, white-male suspect demanded money from the register. The robber was armed with a knife and grabbed an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing on foot. No one was injured during the incident.
The robbery suspect is identified as a white-male approximately 5’9"-5’10”, average build. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeved, black shirt with a silver cross on the left shoulder.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
Media inquiries are directed to the Public Information Officer at 477-1340.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Communications satellite launched into space