|Published:||Nov 28, 2012 1:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 28, 2012 1:51 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is requesting the public’s help in identifying a suspect wanted for an armed robbery that occurred on Tuesday at the Circle K located at 4600 Bayline Drive.
Deputies responded to the scene at approximately 4:28 a.m. and met with store clerks. They advised a masked, white-male suspect demanded money from the register. The robber was armed with a knife and grabbed an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing on foot. No one was injured during the incident.
The robbery suspect is identified as a white-male approximately 5’9"-5’10”, average build. He was last seen wearing a long-sleeved, black shirt with a silver cross on the left shoulder.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
Media inquiries are directed to the Public Information Officer at 477-1340.
- Deputies arrest Pop Warner football coach on drug charges
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- New South Fla. threat: invasive rock pythons
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- More cash real estate purchases in Fla.
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida
- Gov. SCott gives Florida Unemployment Numbers
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Lee County woman loses $4k in 'grandparents scam'