|Published:||Nov 28, 2012 12:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 28, 2012 5:38 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police Detectives have arrested a serial burglar and have linked him to dozens of burglaries, grand thefts, and fraudulent pawn transactions.
Detectives arrested Michael Scott Spees on November 21st with the first set of crimes and in the following days have tied him to numerous home break-ins in Cape Coral.
In all, Spees was charged with 14 counts of burglary, 13 counts of grand theft, 6 counts of criminal mischief and false information to a pawnbroker.
“Spees was recently released from prison and thanks to outstanding police work by our detectives, he should be on his way back for a long time”-Lieutenant Tony Sizemore.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB