|Published:||Nov 27, 2012 7:38 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 3:25 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Tuesday morning, Public Works fixed a water main break along Cleveland Avenue, next to Lions Park, just north of Lee Memorial. The water was shut off and crews were working to repair the line for several hours.
To do so, they had to block off the far right lane heading southbound toward South Street.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve