|Published:||Nov 27, 2012 7:38 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 3:25 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Tuesday morning, Public Works fixed a water main break along Cleveland Avenue, next to Lions Park, just north of Lee Memorial. The water was shut off and crews were working to repair the line for several hours.
To do so, they had to block off the far right lane heading southbound toward South Street.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors