|Published:||Nov 27, 2012 12:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 3:16 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Power has been restored after an outage that affected more than 3,000 customers in the area of Gateway Blvd. and SR 82, according to FPL.
It was reported just before 12:30 p.m.
A power restoration specialist has been sent to the scene to investigate and restore power.
The cause is still unknown.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident