|Published:||Nov 27, 2012 12:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 3:16 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Power has been restored after an outage that affected more than 3,000 customers in the area of Gateway Blvd. and SR 82, according to FPL.
It was reported just before 12:30 p.m.
A power restoration specialist has been sent to the scene to investigate and restore power.
The cause is still unknown.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed