|Published:||Nov 27, 2012 12:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 12:01 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Starting at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, November 27 Lee County Utilities will close the outside southbound lane of San Carlos Boulevard for one day to finish the project that replaced a portion of the existing 20” sewer force main.
A right turn only lane will be accessible at the intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Prescott Street.
The lane is scheduled to reopen on November 28.
Motorists are advised to use caution while driving through this area and to follow all road signs.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads