|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 2:57 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 2:57 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Tallahassee police plan to charge two suspects with attempted murder after a shooting over a Walmart parking space.
An arrest affidavit shows Earl White III and Tiffany Yancey were captured in Grady County, Georgia, on Saturday. They face charges of attempted robbery with a firearm, attempted murder and possession of firearm by convicted felon in connection to the store shooting.
Police say a disagreement over a parking space led to the shooting outside the store on Black Friday. The affidavit says Yancey pointed a gun at a female, demanding "everything in your purse." Police say White then shot the woman and a male passenger outside the store.
The suspects fled, but were later captured in Georgia. They will be charged after being extradited to Florida.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend