|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 2:57 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 2:57 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Tallahassee police plan to charge two suspects with attempted murder after a shooting over a Walmart parking space.
An arrest affidavit shows Earl White III and Tiffany Yancey were captured in Grady County, Georgia, on Saturday. They face charges of attempted robbery with a firearm, attempted murder and possession of firearm by convicted felon in connection to the store shooting.
Police say a disagreement over a parking space led to the shooting outside the store on Black Friday. The affidavit says Yancey pointed a gun at a female, demanding "everything in your purse." Police say White then shot the woman and a male passenger outside the store.
The suspects fled, but were later captured in Georgia. They will be charged after being extradited to Florida.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.