|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 6:13 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 6:13 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The website for public voting on Florida's license plate, www.Vote4FloridaTag.com, is open. Floridians can vote online through Dec. 14. The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles wants to upgrade the basic Florida plate to a design that increases readability and features a seven character configuration.
A committee of more than 20 stakeholders, including state agency personnel, law enforcement, tax collectors and affiliated associations participated in the development of the final license plate designs. DHSMV's in-house graphics artist created the proposed designs.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County