|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Starting at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Lee County Utilities will close the outside southbound lane of San Carlos Boulevard for one day to finish the project that replaced a portion of the existing 20” sewer force main.
A right turn only lane will be accessible at the intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Prescott Street.
The lane is scheduled to reopen on November 28.
Motorists are advised to use caution while driving through this area and to follow all road signs.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney asks Fla. AG to investigate Winston case
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776