|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Starting at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Lee County Utilities will close the outside southbound lane of San Carlos Boulevard for one day to finish the project that replaced a portion of the existing 20” sewer force main.
A right turn only lane will be accessible at the intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Prescott Street.
The lane is scheduled to reopen on November 28.
Motorists are advised to use caution while driving through this area and to follow all road signs.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy