|Published:||Nov 25, 2012 11:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 25, 2012 11:10 PM EST|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - The state of Florida is asking thousands of young women some intimate questions about their sex lives and is giving them a $10 gift card in return.
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports the Department of Health is surveying 4,100 women between 18 and 24, giving participants a CVS gift card.
Officials say the survey will help them understand women's need for and approach to family-planning services.
The 46-question survey was sent out in September and October. Participants were asked how many men they had sex with over the last year, whether a man ever poked holes in a condom to get them pregnant and how they felt emotionally the last time they had unprotected sex.
The state says the names of those who return the survey will be kept private.
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend