|Published:||Nov 23, 2012 3:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 23, 2012 3:07 PM EST|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Tampa Bay area man died when an 8-foot concrete wall fell on him while doing construction on a home.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office reports that 52-year-old Arden Berderi died Friday afternoon.
Berderi and two other men had purchased the home in the spring and were working on an addition when the slab fell. The home's two other owners were also working but uninjured.
Deputies say Berderi's death is most likely accidental. The medical examiner will also investigate.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners