|Published:||Nov 23, 2012 3:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 23, 2012 3:07 PM EST|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Tampa Bay area man died when an 8-foot concrete wall fell on him while doing construction on a home.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office reports that 52-year-old Arden Berderi died Friday afternoon.
Berderi and two other men had purchased the home in the spring and were working on an addition when the slab fell. The home's two other owners were also working but uninjured.
Deputies say Berderi's death is most likely accidental. The medical examiner will also investigate.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory