|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 10:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2012 10:41 PM EST|
Naples, Fla. -- If you stayed in Wednesday night and ordered a pizza.. you're not alone.
The day before Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year for pizza sales.
Jet's Pizza in Naples started preparing for the pre-holiday rush early Wednesday morning.
The general manager says they see an increase of 50-percent compared to a regular Wednesday.
Mark Nelson, Jet's General Manager, says people "have no desire to cook because they're going to spend all day tomorrow so than what's better than to order pizza, have it delivered, you can stay home and rest up.
Nelson says he doubles his staff just for tonight.
They expect to sell around 300 pizzas.
The other two busiest nights for Jet's is Halloween and New Years Eve.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army