Naples, Fla. -- If you stayed in Wednesday night and ordered a pizza.. you're not alone.
The day before Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year for pizza sales.
Jet's Pizza in Naples started preparing for the pre-holiday rush early Wednesday morning.
The general manager says they see an increase of 50-percent compared to a regular Wednesday.
Mark Nelson, Jet's General Manager, says people "have no desire to cook because they're going to spend all day tomorrow so than what's better than to order pizza, have it delivered, you can stay home and rest up.
Nelson says he doubles his staff just for tonight.
They expect to sell around 300 pizzas.
The other two busiest nights for Jet's is Halloween and New Years Eve.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots