|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 4:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 6:54 PM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The precautionary boil water notice has been lifted for Ft. Myers Beach, following the low pressure drop issue and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing the water is safe to drink.
A water main break on Estrellita Drive affected the South at Lagoona Shores neighborhood.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing