LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A Lehigh Acres man comes home to find a broken window and $700 worth of electronics missing.
27-year old Preston Spradlin says he was gone nearly 5 hours Monday afternoon during a job interview with Century Link, and when he returned to his Ichabod Avenue South home, discovered the break-in.
The victim reported to deputies a laptop computer, iPod and other electronics were missing from inside.
Spradlin, who has been unemployed for the past 6 months, told investigators he saw two area teenagers running from the home at the same time he arrived.
No arrests have been made.
Spradlin did get the job and expects to start Monday.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th