|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 4:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2012 5:44 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A Lehigh Acres man comes home to find a broken window and $700 worth of electronics missing.
27-year old Preston Spradlin says he was gone nearly 5 hours Monday afternoon during a job interview with Century Link, and when he returned to his Ichabod Avenue South home, discovered the break-in.
The victim reported to deputies a laptop computer, iPod and other electronics were missing from inside.
Spradlin, who has been unemployed for the past 6 months, told investigators he saw two area teenagers running from the home at the same time he arrived.
No arrests have been made.
Spradlin did get the job and expects to start Monday.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore