|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 10:12 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2012 12:40 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- In June, Wally Weatherholt, an airboat captain at Captain Doug's Airboat Tours, lost his hand when an alligator bit it off. This morning in court, he pled no contest to one count of unlawful feeding of an alligator.
As a result, Weatherholt received one year of supervised probation, a $500 fine and lost his boat captain license for one year.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors