|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 8:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2012 8:00 PM EST|
The deals are too good to pass up this Black Friday.
The outside of Best Buy in the Gulf Coast Town Center has shoppers lining up days before they can even get the deals.
Six people have set up along the sidewalk, each one hoping to get their hands on a t.v.
They have chosen to skip Thanksgiving Day dinner, just to cross their favorite items off their Christmas list.
Len Donat has been camping out since Monday and says it will all be worth it in the end.
As for Nelly Gutierrez, she is giving this holiday season.
Gutierrez is waiting outside to get her hands on a t.v., but it's not for her.
She is being paid $200.00 to wait in line for someone else.
Gutierrez says times are tough for her right now, so she is doing what she has to do.
The doors to Best Buy open Thursday at midnight.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school