|Published:||Nov 21, 2012 8:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2012 8:00 PM EST|
The deals are too good to pass up this Black Friday.
The outside of Best Buy in the Gulf Coast Town Center has shoppers lining up days before they can even get the deals.
Six people have set up along the sidewalk, each one hoping to get their hands on a t.v.
They have chosen to skip Thanksgiving Day dinner, just to cross their favorite items off their Christmas list.
Len Donat has been camping out since Monday and says it will all be worth it in the end.
As for Nelly Gutierrez, she is giving this holiday season.
Gutierrez is waiting outside to get her hands on a t.v., but it's not for her.
She is being paid $200.00 to wait in line for someone else.
Gutierrez says times are tough for her right now, so she is doing what she has to do.
The doors to Best Buy open Thursday at midnight.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns
- Melbourne Beach mayor steps down amid tension