|Published:||Nov 20, 2012 11:38 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 20, 2012 11:38 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-The Lee County attorney met with a lawyer for VR Labs on Tuesday.
The company now has until Friday, November 23, to provide evidence of how many employees it has, prove what kind of capital investments its made, and give a better timeline on when it will be operational. If VR Labs does not meet the deadline, it could have to repay the $5 million it received in taxpayer funds.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search