|Published:||Nov 19, 2012 1:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 19, 2012 1:25 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating the death of an infant who was in the care of Crestwood School, located on Park Meadow Drive, at the time of the incident.
Officers were dispatched in regards to an infant who was not breathing on Friday, just before 8:45 a.m. They were told two women on the scene were giving a 2 to 3-month-old baby CPR.
The baby was taken to HealthPark, where he or she was pronounced dead just before 9:45 a.m.
No further information was porvided.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies