|Published:||Nov 19, 2012 10:19 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 19, 2012 10:19 AM EST|
RUSKIN, Fla. (AP) - Fire officials are investigating a house fire in Ruskin that killed an elderly man.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue identifies the victim as 81-year-old Filiberto Morquecho. He and his two roommates were home at the time of the early Sunday morning fire, but authorities say the two other men were able to get out when the fire started.
Morquecho's body was found inside the home.
The Fire Marshall's Office will determine the cause of the fire.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash