|Published:||Nov 18, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The 26th annual Sand Sculpting Championship continues today at Fort Myers Beach.
The festival is on the beach at the Holiday Inn on Fort Myers Beach.
Professional sand sculptors are creating 30 masterpieces throughout the week, with a "winter wonderland" theme.
Displays and events continue through November 25.
For more information, visit www.FMBSandSculpting.com.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys