|Published:||Nov 17, 2012 8:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2012 12:59 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Employees with Peace River Distributing are volunteering to help Habitat for Humanity build a home for a woman in Port Charlotte.
Habitat hopes to build six homes coming up, and plans to complete this one in time for the holidays.
Volunteers arrived early Saturday morning to work on the home on Swift Street.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis