|Published:||Nov 17, 2012 8:30 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2012 8:39 AM EST|
More than 3 million people in the u-s suffer from epilepsy, a disorder causing repeated seizures and it effects kids right here in our community.
So one woman took it upon herself to become an epilepsy warrior and her foundation has grown leaps and bounds over the years.
Susan Noble is joined us this morning to show how you can help them tonight.
Just head out to Lamotta's Italian Restaurant on San Carlos Blvd. between 7-9 p.m. 20% of proceeds will be donated to the Epilepsy Warrior Foundation.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida