|Published:||Nov 16, 2012 11:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 16, 2012 11:02 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Beginning Friday evening at 9:00 pm, November 16, 2012 the roadway approaches and the Matlacha Bridge will be reduced to one lane of traffic through the weekend until 6:00 am Monday morning in order to construct the new roadway approaches and switch traffic onto the new bridge.
The contractor will work on the roadway 24/7 (weather permitting) in order to complete the roadway construction over the week end period to shift traffic onto the new bridge as quickly as possible.
Motorists should expect delays. Flagmen will be on site to direct traffic. They will alternate the traffic intervals to minimize delay and will give priority to emergency vehicles.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI