|Published:||Nov 16, 2012 12:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 16, 2012 12:35 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE— Due to national technology issues at JPMorgan Chase, Florida Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card holders are not able to use their cards for normal processing at grocery, convenience and other stores that accept EBT cards.
EBT cards are used by recipients of cash and food assistance for purchases in approved stores. With the system down, stores can choose to run a manual processing of up to $40. Walmart stores have the ability to process manual transactions of up to $100.
The outage began Friday morning around 7:00 a.m. and has not yet been resolved.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash