|Published:||Nov 16, 2012 4:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 16, 2012 4:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- On Wednesday, October 17th, a wallet was stolen from a desk at Lee Memorial Health Systems Regional Cancer Center. A credit card that was in wallet has been used at numerous stores.
The suspect can be seen in surveillance photos and appears to be a black female with blonde hair accompanied by an unidentified male.
Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound