|Published:||Nov 15, 2012 3:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2012 3:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The victim in a motorcycle crash that happened earlier this month on SR 31 has died.
FHP says 63-year-old Dale Vest succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday at Lee Memorial Hospital.
On November 5th, 38-year-old James Summersett violated the right of way and collided with him. Summersett was driving a Ford F550 while Vest was riding his Honda motorcycle.
Vest was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident, but was thrown from the vehicle.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite