|Published:||Nov 15, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a toddler was injured when hit by a fragment during a shooting at a Pensacola apartment complex.
Escambia County Sheriff's officials say the toddler was taken to Sacred Heart Hospital Wednesday evening. Deputies say the injuries were not life threatening.
The Pensacola News Journal (http://on.pnj.com/QIrQiS ) reports deputies are searching for two suspects. No further details about the shooting were immediately available.
Information from: Pensacola (Fla.) News Journal, http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit