|Published:||Nov 15, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2012 10:09 AM EST|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a toddler was injured when hit by a fragment during a shooting at a Pensacola apartment complex.
Escambia County Sheriff's officials say the toddler was taken to Sacred Heart Hospital Wednesday evening. Deputies say the injuries were not life threatening.
The Pensacola News Journal (http://on.pnj.com/QIrQiS ) reports deputies are searching for two suspects. No further details about the shooting were immediately available.
Information from: Pensacola (Fla.) News Journal, http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- New South Fla. threat: invasive rock pythons
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- More cash real estate purchases in Fla.
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Gov. SCott gives Florida Unemployment Numbers
- Lee County woman loses $4k in 'grandparents scam'
- Water main break repair affects traffic on Marco Island
- 4 die in fiery crash along Miami's Okeechobee Road
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida