|Published:||Nov 15, 2012 10:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2012 10:54 PM EST|
SOUTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - People in South Fort Myers got together for a special Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser. Cru at the Bell Tower Shops hosted a raffle and silent auction. The two sisters who organized the event are New Yorkers who now live in Fort Myers. Money raised will go to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation which assists storm victims.
"We are collecting donations of blankets, coats, cleaning, supplies, baby supplies, pet food, everybody lost everything, their houses, everything, so whatever anybody can give is greatly appreciated," Monika Sroda said.
If you didn't make it out tonight, you can still donate before Monika drives to new york on sunday. She'll even pick it up from you. You can e-mail her at Sandyreliefflorida@gmail.com.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference