|Published:||Nov 15, 2012 5:26 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2012 5:26 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County deputy is off the job this afternoon for stealing razors.
Deputy Andrew Sargis reportedly went to the Publix on Summerlin and walked out with two packs of razors without paying.
Officials say he denied stealing the razors, but later admitted to accidentally taking them after he failed a lie detector test.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis