|Published:||Nov 14, 2012 10:14 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 10:14 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a teenager was shot in the head in an apparent drive-by shooting in Orlando.
The 19-year-old was shot Tuesday night as he stood on the side of a road in a duplex complex. Police say it's not clear whether he was the intended victim.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/PTHA0Z ) reports police are searching for two men in black, newer model Acura. Witnesses told police the shots were fired from the car while it was on a street about a block away from the victim.
The victim was taken to a hospital. Police did not release the teen's name or condition.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Accuser in Winston case releases brief statement
- Cape Coral FD investigates meth lab found in the woods
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti