|Published:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Naples' newest science center is open to the public. The Dalton Discovery Center showcases the diverse ecosystems found right on our coastline.
The exhibits educate visitors of those different environments, including the everglades, mangroves and the Gulf of Mexico. And not only are there animal exhibits, but you can also get up close and personal with the wildlife.
The Dalton Discovery Center is a part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic