|Published:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Naples' newest science center is open to the public. The Dalton Discovery Center showcases the diverse ecosystems found right on our coastline.
The exhibits educate visitors of those different environments, including the everglades, mangroves and the Gulf of Mexico. And not only are there animal exhibits, but you can also get up close and personal with the wildlife.
The Dalton Discovery Center is a part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner