|Published:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 5:14 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Naples' newest science center is open to the public. The Dalton Discovery Center showcases the diverse ecosystems found right on our coastline.
The exhibits educate visitors of those different environments, including the everglades, mangroves and the Gulf of Mexico. And not only are there animal exhibits, but you can also get up close and personal with the wildlife.
The Dalton Discovery Center is a part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo